Sandra Roberts - President
- President of Southeastern California Conference since October 2013.
- Executive secretary of the conference from 2004 to 2013.
- Associate Youth Director for Senior Ministry from 2000 to 2004.
- Associate pastor of the Corona church from 1995 to 2000.
- Other work experience include working as a chaplain at Loma Linda elementary and junior high school, general manager of Pine Springs Ranch, religion teacher at Modesto academy, and other ministry related work.
- Has worked in Southeastern California Conference since 1987, when she was called from the Central California Conference, where she was a religion teacher at Modesto Adventist Academy.
- Earned a Doctor of Ministry degree, with emphasis in leadership development and spirituality, from the Claremont School of Theology and a Master of Arts degree in religious education from Andrews University,
- In addition to speaking at events in the conference such as camp meetings, weeks of prayer, evangelistic crusades, ordinations, workers meetings, and church services, Roberts serves on various committees in the conference, the Pacific Union, and the North American Division.
- Within the conference, she chairs the conference Executive Committee, Administrative Council, and Resource Committee. She also is a member of the board of trustees of La Sierra University.
- The daughter of Seventh-day Adventist missionaries, Roberts is a world traveler. Her goal is to visit at least one new country every year. Her list of countries visited numbers more than 80.